Tuesday 1 September 2015

Scenery bits from Famous Gaming



I've just got my hands on some scenery stuff from a local shop in my area. The service was great and the quality is top. I'll eventually put pictures up once I get a replacement phone. iPhones don't seem to appreciate being smashed into 5 pieces.


4mm winter tufts  or these awesome tundra tufts would be great for adding detail to model bases or scenery pieces.

This Winter basing kit would definitely be enough to base an entire warband without having tonnes of larger pots sat around in the way. Amazing value for £4.99

If you're thinking about building scenery these are going to come in seriously handy:
cork bricks - all the fiddly cutting is done for you.
foam bricks- amazing value and super versatile as a building materiel
wooden sticks- a range of sizes to help build rafters, cladding and debris

These gravestones would also add a great bt of character to a larger base or board. Especially with a necro themed warband.


These would make handy loot counters:
Barrels of loot

If you have grand plans for multiple warbands or are going on a scenery making mission this 'snow flock' might come in handy.

Similarly this ivy foliage would make a great addition to both bases and buildings. I'll be adding plenty to my necromancer warband and also onto my evil looking elementalists.


Pics to follow soon but for now, enjoy! If you like what you see, the website and service are both great.


No comments:

Post a Comment